The Foundation will
- Place the highest priority on supporting grants that align with our mission.
- Make grants to organizations and individuals operating in Southern Chester County, Pennsylvania.
- Make grants that will have a strong environmental impact in the SECCRA service area.
- Place a priority on those applications that leverage additional support.
- Make grants up to $40,000.
The Foundation will not
- Make grants when the activities are not clearly described.
- Make grants when the outcomes/expectations are not specific or realistic.
- Make grants for general endowment funds, annual fund drives, debt retirement, political campaigns, religious activities, memberships in civic organizations or trade associations, courtesy advertising, tickets for benefits, and fundraising efforts.
- Make grants to for-profit organizations.
- Make grants to organizations that discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin or physical ability.